B Resort and Tron Lighting Lane Reservations in April

Greetings!

My family is planning a trip to Orlando for spring break (WDW 4/6-4/9, USO 4/10-4/14). We (really, my kids) opted to stay off-site at B Resort so we could afford a third park hopper day at WDW. However, Tron will be opening up at the start of the month, and I assume the ride queues will be similar to other recent openings–purchase individual LL or virtual queue.

My question is–I know B Resort offers the 30 minute early entry to the parks, but does it also have the ability to purchase individual LL at 7am like when you’re on property? Riding Tron is a high priority for us so I’m afraid that the virtual queues and LL would be gone by the time the parks open. We may have to reconsider our accomodations if it will make Tron impossible to get.

Thanks for any insight you can offer!

Hillary

1 Like

You can get the virtual queue at 7, anyone with an MK park reservation will be able to. I don’t know about the ILL but I think they have been quite strict with who can get it at 7, unlike early entry.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure only Disney owned resorts get the 7am ILL option, plus the Swan & Dolphin and Shades of Green.

But yes, the 7am VQ should be open to everyone with an MK reservation. Where I think things will change is that they will probably enforce a return window to avoid an evening rush.

2 Likes