Avoiding princesses at CRT

If they’re only crying a little when you’re done, be sure to have the talk with them about Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.

3 Likes

He’s not bad, but can he smoulder? I rest my case.

1 Like

This is true.

1 Like

Dude took on a genie. And won. TWICE.

Flynn’s biggest claim to fame is he’s a swindler - one bad decision from being Gaston.

3 Likes

I…wouldn’t know.

I’m not susceptible to the smolder. lol. :rofl:

3 Likes

He also got hit in the head with a frying pan, at least twice.

2 Likes

Except that isn’t true, is it?

The Queen can make you a princess if you marry a prince.

1 Like

Gaston would be amazing at a character meal. Like the Ugly Sisters. I know he’s not a prince, but still. He could still entertain us.

4 Likes

Please explain the nomenclature “Princess Diana” then.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well that was a mis-title for a start.

She was Her Royal Highness, the Princess of Wales.

Or HRH, Diana, Princess of Wales.

You only get to be Princess Diana, if you are born as a Princess, with a first name of Diana.

Like Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. Not Duchess Catherine.

I think you missed the part where Flynn is hotter than Aladdin and that’s the part I care about.

2 Likes

Well, all correctness of the ordering of words in her title, HRH, Diana, Princess of Wales, would seem to have become a princess by virtue of being married to the Prince of Wales, would she not?

Wouldn’t that make the statement that

A fallacy on its face?!?

1 Like

He would be fun. I think there are a lot of male characters that would be great at character meals. Just not necessarily princes.

2 Likes

a-a-ahem A GEEE-NIEEE!!

This is because Aladdin doesn’t have any nipples in his movie, isn’t it.

How typical.

No. It’s the smoulder. Listen up @Randall1028, the smoulder is also more important than the genie.

1 Like

Am I the only one who can’t believe you people. There is a all prince character meal and it is not an easy ADR to get unless you book 180 day out. Correct me if I am wrong but BEAST is a prince. Sorry @sanstitre_has_left_the_building if you don’t like your princes hairy.

10 Likes

Laughing my ass off right now!

3 Likes

Yes, technically. She hasn’t ever done so, though. She typically bestows another title to the prince on the marriage, which then confers a title on the new wife. Thus Kate Middleton became the Duchess of Cambridge and Meghan Markle became the Duchess of Sussex.

It’s wrong. That was never her title.

She was Diana, Princess of Wales. You only get to be called Princess X if you are of the blood royal.

Technically, you could refer to Kate Middleton as Princess William of Wales. Such a bizarre style is used by Princess Michael of Kent — she is not Princess Marie Christine.

Prince William’s daughter is properly referred to as Princess Charlotte (of Cambridge).

The newly announced son of Prince Harry and the Duchess of Sussex (see what I did there?) will not be a prince, unless the Queen changes her current position.

In a sense if you marry a prince, you do become a princess, but you would never be (correctly) referred to as Princess X.

2 Likes