Aulani Trip Report 9/5/21 (10 days)

YAY! I mean really… how could you NOT buy one of those? It’s like a slushy in the France pavilion… were you even there if you didnt?

4 Likes

Finished lazy rivering and slides (the guys not me on the slide ) Lunch at off the hook. Here’s our view

18 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of an I Love Lucy-esque episode where someone backs into a tower of coffee mugs or champagne glasses (which is why I’m not allowed in nice stores…it calls to me.)

7 Likes

Just hamburger :hamburger: w bacon avacado cheese. Club

And a lunch buddy

11 Likes

Aww your lunch buddy is precious. That club though…

5 Likes

We could of shared that club. There’s birds everywhere but s/he sat down right next to me. My chair 🪑 was next to that wall.

4 Likes

That could totally happen to me.

1 Like

That is a menehune. Mischievous builders of Aulani

3 Likes

There is also a place on the North Shore I believe, but of course the name escapes me. One of the parking cast members that greet you when you pull up told us about it.
Paalaa Kai, Home of the Snow Puffy and Malasadas.

4 Likes

The CM at Off the Hook said it was busy yesterday but NOT today.

1 Like

It might be Ted’s bakery. We had pie from there but they do make malasadas too.

2 Likes

I love that she has not just a name, but Our Name for her

1 Like

Can’t really show you well but bedroom balcony is bigger than living area balcony

And if I consider how full lazy river is today then I’d say there are less ppl here today

7 Likes

I wonder where the Leonard’s food trucks park, and if any are near the Resort. Di you come across them. We don’t plan on going into Honolulu.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’m just channeling how Happy you sound to be. Yay!!! You are, in fact, in Paradise. So be Happy!

4 Likes

It’s interesting that the malasadamobile wagon has an address–the name makes it seem like it moves to different locations.

3 Likes

Haha not so mobile. On happy: today has been the best day so far. The first 2 w/ time change were killer. I’m sooo glad we are staying as long as we are. I can’t imagine doing this in a week. Maybe it’s our age

4 Likes

It took me almost a week to adjust to the time change, but we just got up early and did things so it worked well.

2 Likes

Yes we are getting up early. Afternoon Napping. And we’re out again. Elevator door in parking ramp

6 Likes