August is the Best Month to Visit Disney World...Said No One Ever

Liner friends are the best friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

37 Likes

Great pics!

4 Likes

Hhahahahahaha good one…

E112A0C7-2FD8-42AB-AE92-AE1996BC37A7

8 Likes

That is the same table I sat at last time! That serpent on the mural behind you is so cool!

3 Likes

Wonderful!! Is this you also having a chance to meet @DumboRunner…? Great picture, thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Yes it is! Love it when trips overlap with others.

4 Likes

After the best afternoon Ever boating and chatting with @JustKeepSmiling — and I cannot believe I drank a rum drink out of a giant pineapple, next thing you know I’ll be listening to Elvis Presley tunes — i worked on my Laid Back @OBNurseNH ( yes, I know working on laid back is an oxymoron, have patience with me), changed into my bathing suit and bubbled my tired legs and feet here

shopped a bit in the Poly gift shop, @terp05 thought of you!

21 Likes

now i’m off to walk back to MK with a shopping diversion at GF in the plan.

5 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: I should’ve been there too :sob::sob::sob:

I’m really happy for you guys (in between my jealous tears :joy:)

10 Likes

I’m so sad for your cancelled trip! I hope you can make it up sooner rather than later! :cry:

9 Likes

Thanks, we rescheduled it for next summer, end of July into beginning of August!

10 Likes

That hot tub is bliss

6 Likes

So glad you and @DumboRunner got to meet up! I am insanely jealous as well…sigh.

11 Likes

Ah, my two favorite Disney things in one place. The Poly and Baymax!

That hot tub sure looks nice… but midday, in Florida, in full sun, 100% humidity? You are crazy :joy: Glad you got to meet @JustKeepSmiling!!

9 Likes

i’m back in MK. Boo Bash tickets are available, but not many left

4 Likes

Awww love this. Two of my faves @DumboRunner and @JustKeepSmiling :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Me too, but I keep saying to myself … just a few more weeks, just a few more weeks.

6 Likes

buzz lightyear was walk on and I scored a nice round number

15 Likes

and the Pooh play area is open

16 Likes

including , yes the Hunny Germ Wall

14 Likes