Aug 9th honorary @Steve1 countdown thread 

Good morning Liners and welcome to the weekend! 49 til OKW & F&W - I’m down another decade! Where are you with your counts and where are you staying?

3 Likes

5 days until Fort Wilderness!

1 Like

Good morning @justtimmy and fellow liners. 2 more work days, 15 more work hours until my Indy trip and 4 actual days until our road trip. 138 days until Christmas. I have counted down to events for years. Have a great day.

1 Like

Good morning! We are at 46! Leaving in 3 days for non-DCL cruise out of Charleston. Off to showcase our foster pup at an adoption event today and then taking DS 8 and his friend to Adventureland…ugh!

2 Likes

Morning liners!! Today’s the day! Leaving in a few hours to catch my plane! My dh and dd11 left last night in the car, having a daddy daughter adventurous drive down to Disney!! We should arrive about the same time.

3 Likes

8 days till I’m home! (Yes I still love saying that) :wink: Good morning @JustTimmy & everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning @JustTimmy, good morning everyone! 10 til BC!

Have a great trip today, @jhab_andPixieDust!

1 Like

21 days until Fort Wilderness! Can’t believe it’s so close!!!

1 Like

Hello peeps! 178 until OKW - can’t wait!

1 Like

Good morning!! I finally get to say that it’s Dalmatian Day for us!! :grin:

1 Like

Good morning everyone! It’s the weekend! My countdown is 86. Another friend just decided to join us on our Epcot F&W college girlfriend mini-reunion. Now there will be 5 of us at POFQ and 2 of us bunking together at Yacht Club. It will be so nice to have access to that YC room when we need a rest in the afternoon!

2 Likes

48 until CSR for solo F&W trip. 139 days for split stay at BCV & VWL for family trip. First Christmas trip for DS family.

1 Like

11 days! I feel like I have so much to do but can’t do yet, like faxing room request, ordering bottled water, etc. I need to remember to make a reservation to board our dog.

1 Like

I know what you mean! I ended up making a garden grocer order today, just so I could do some planning activity! Really didn’t need to - oh well, I guess my suitcase will be a little lighter now!

1 Like

47 days for us!

68 days

Good Afternoon, all !! We have entered a new decade, too, @JustTimmy !! 79 for us. :wink:

14 Days! I can’t believe I have just 14 more days til WDW!!!

5 days until family trip to WL!!!

Too bad I was working today @snowwhitenyc I’m only 5 mins from Adventureland, i would have loved to pop in to say hello!