Atlanta Liners Meetup - Saturday, May 5th 2018

We’re currently working on arranging an Atlanta Liners meetup for lunch prior to Len’s presentation in Decatur on May 5th.

Plan to meet around 11:30 am in Decatur and stay until 1:15 pm or so. Steve has graciously offered to have a Reserved section for us set up so we can enjoy our gathering.

Place: TBD, but Raging Burrito has been suggested
Date/Time: May 5, 2018 from 11:30 am until 1:15 pm

Tickets to Len’s presentation on Unbuilt Disney:
https://blog.touringplans.com/2018/04/02/len-is-coming-to-atlanta/
10% discount using code “LINERS”.

Please post here if you are interested in attending the meetup so we can get a headcount.

Feel free to DM me with any questions.

Please include me for lunch!! Sandra Sweat

Awesome! Can you please DM me your email address? I will send out email communication once we get a few more commitments and confirmation of the location and time.

I’ll also keep the forum updated too.

sandrasweat@gmail.com

Still looking to get a headcount for anyone planning to attend Len’s presentation on Unbuilt Disney in Atlanta (Decatur) on May 5th.

We have a few confirmations so far. Please let me know if you are interested in meeting us for lunch before heading over to the event.

I’m also working a few surprise guests so come join us!

My name is Ray Sharpton and I would like to join everyone for lunch and then go to see Len’s presentation.
Ray

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks.

My email is RaySharpton@msn.com

We are just over two weeks away. Our guest list is shaping up nicely. Come join us!

Apologies to everyone on my lack of communication, but I’ve been out of the country. We are finalizing numbers and I will send out a confirmation email with all the details in the next day or so. If there is anyone else who would like to join us please let me know. I’m very excited about our guest list!

Hey Boo!
Not a frequent poster, but moved to the Atlanta area recently and finally have the opportunity to meet other liners! Would love to attend.
Kim m
“Metaphor”
Krmagness@gmail.com

Thanks Metaphor, I have you included. Look forward to meeting you!

Email was just sent with the details for our meetup. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Is it too late to add two more to lunch on Saturday? Thanks!

Just sent you the information. We have 13 confirmed! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Happy Friday and May the 4th Be with You!

Just a reminder about our lunch meetup tomorrow before Len’s presentation. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and talking all things Disney. The weather should be great!

If you do happen to arrive before I do, please let the staff know we have 13 and would like to be seated on the porch.

Thanks to everyone that came out on Saturday. It was my pleasure to meet all of you. Lunch and weather were perfect. Len’s presentation on Unbuilt Disney was very intriguing and it was all for a great cause. Thanks Steve for making it happen.

1 Like

Great looking group!