As Aladdin would say, "A whole new...plan!"

I think the skyline is a game changer. That will be great.

2 Likes

Great choice! We loved Pop last summer, and it worked great with connecting rooms. We were in the 50ā€™s section and it never felt like much of a walk to the lobby/bus stop. Now with the Skyliner, itā€™s a no-brainer over the All Stars. Itā€™s funny how plans evolve like this and what you end up with is so different than where you started.

1 Like

Probably by the time we go, Iā€™ll have the whole family staying in The Contemporary. :wink:

3 Likes

Lol- we somehow always end up at deluxe even though thatā€™s never where it starts. This March was going to be Pop but Disney cancelled that one. Maybe Iā€™m only destined to stay deluxe. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Good choice! Iā€™m still trying to get something on the Skyliner route for November.

Question - so this is three separate reservations, correct? I have put off ever having to do multiple reservations one way or another - either by having a smaller party, staying off site, or doing a suite or villa. But itā€™s inevitable that someday Iā€™ll have to do a multi-room reservation. How difficult is it? Are the logistics annoying? Prohibitive? Minimal?

Well, two reservations for me. Third one my DS21 made for himself. But I had to call because there is no way on line to book more than one room. It went smoothly enough, although I had to put my DS18 on one of the reservations as the adult in the room.

1 Like

My trip last year started as MVT rates at CSR standard rooms, but ended up a split stay CSR club level and BWI club level. I mostly blame @Wahoohokie. And maybe @Pod too.

3 Likes

We loved CSR CL so much! Cannot wait to go back, just no idea when that will be.

2 Likes

Yeah, I may or may not have it booked as well as Poly and WL rooms for part of my stay next year. Iā€™m so indecisive!! Iā€™d really like to stay at an MK resort, but man, I loved Gran Destino. And you canā€™t beat that price for CL.

1 Like

I was starting to think the same thing, so I went ahead and booked pop for august. We are suppose to do universal first, and now I am thinking I better at least book a room there too, for this same reason. I was holding off, but since rooms are completely refundable, its better to have a reservation, just in case

Weā€™re doing Universal first as well, which is why we booked Endless Summer.

1 Like

did you just put a deposit on the room? I really donā€™t want to spring for any tickets yet, until I know its for sure!

Yes. Just a deposit.

1 Like

I didnā€™t see this thread before. What will you do for eating? Will you still try to minimize food costs?

We had planned to eat one meal (quick service) and one snack in the parks. Then one meal will be in the rental house (except for two days), as well as breakfast.

So, the snack and one meal remains the same. Breakfast we can still do in the resort rooms. So, other than two days where we will do an extra meal in the parks, we will try to eat the other meals outside Disney Property entirely. Not as cheap as making it ourselves, but way cheaper than eating on property.

So our budget will be higher, but not by a huge amount.

3 Likes