Artist Point Snow White Dinner

Hi - if anyone goes to the new Snow White dinner, I would love to hear how it is. I think it’s opening soon (maybe today?). Thinking about booking it for my May trip. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m going on Friday. Will review in my trip report.

5 Likes

Thanks! Can’t wait to hear about it and read your trip report. I’ve been following your planning posts. I’m looking forward to eventually planning a solo trip for myself.

1 Like

Think tonight is the opening. I am very curious too. I have reservations but am on the fence with going since it will impinge on other activities.

Lots of pictures on Twitter @WDWNT

3 Likes

We were going to go on our arrival day, but I couldn’t change our ADR to a later time. We just decided we’d cancel it and make an ADR for Raglan Road on arrival day. We figure it will be there for a while, and it might work through any kinks by us waiting for another trip.

I would be interested to find out how it is, though.

A good review on FB group Delicious Disney with lots of pictures

1 Like

Tom at Disney Tourist Blog went…

2 Likes

It sounds really good, I’m tempted now!

1 Like

I’m sorry that we canceled it now. Ha anyone seen any allergy menu reviews? I’d be interested.

1 Like

I’ve read that allergy options was the one area that it needed work. They didn’t have specific options and modifications were difficult. Growing pains I think.

For the non-foodies

Well, then it’s a good idea that we did cancel, I guess. They were listed on our dietary sheet, and didn’t have questions, so I suppose it would have worked out. It’s too late to add them back on. The recommended minimum is two weeks with complex dietary needs.