Art of Animation feedback

Just need some feedback on AoA from anyone who has stayed there. Thinking of staying there in Aug. it will be myself,DD,DSiL and DGD(18months). I usually stay at Pop.

Theming is amazing especially the Cars section. My son loved the underwater speakers in the Big Blue Pool. I loved the two bathrooms in the family suite. No problem with buses. Our Mousekeeper did a great job moving the boys’ toys around and even left us special towel animals to take home. We are staying there again our next trip.

Go!!! AoA is our “home” resort for sure!! The theme can’t be beat a for your littlest one the splash pad will keep her busy for hours! My ds can’t get enough of it :slight_smile: we have stayed at Pop once and the only advantage in my mind is that we liked the food court a little better… The AoA gets very busy at peak hrs but shouldn’t in August too badly! I am 100% a AoA fan! It’s worth the little extra money just for the theme alone!!!

Lmm rooms are same size as pop rooms but often twice the price. Theming was well worth seeing, but you can do that by walking over from pop. Did not like food court. Not enough options and no mickey waffles.

I think the food court may be te best on property. Much less standard fare, Rooms felt the same as Pop, definitely felt newer and freshser. Pool was nice. Biggest complaint is there are no real preferred non- suites. The Mermaid rooms are all a hike to Animation Hall/busses.

The suits are really nice. We had 2 adults and 2 kids in one last May. Lots of space and nice to have 2 TV’s and 2 Bathrooms. The food court has good choices but was always pure chaos. the food is set up in different stations so I had to stand in multiple lines to get food for everybody.

Thanks for the feedback. I think we are going to do AoA. With 3 adults and a toddler I think we will be glad to have the space and 2 bathrooms.

1 Like

We LOVE LOVE LOVE it. My fave resort, I think, mostly because my kids LOVE the theming. Cars area is most beautifully themed (Radiator Springs!), Lion King area is lush and beautiful, Nemo is fun but loud and busy. We ordered Garden Grocer, saved a ton of money, but LOVED Landscape of Flavours food court area - salads, indian food, kids options were all excellent. Busses were plentiful and nice to not share with any other resort. Quiet pools are superlative, especially the “Cozy Cone”… we much preferred them to the noisy “Big Blue” pool. Kids playground and splash pad well done. Can’t recommend enough. If we get a good enough deal we’ll go there instead of Beach Club ($180/night) this summer.

1 Like