Arriving a Little Late to Morning Extra Magic Hours at MK

Hi there. We are thinking of going to MK in the morning when it is Morning Extra Magic Hours then park hopping elsewhere. MK is a 3 on the crowd calendar that day in November. The extra magic hours is from 8-9. We are bringing our 20 month old toddler. I don’t think we will be able to get there at 8am as we will have our toddler out late the night before. We are staying on property so we are able to take advantage of MEMH but don’t think we would make it in time. My question is…if we arrive at 8:45-9, will the park be packed? Haha. Will many attractions in fantasyland be busy? Thanks for any advice :slight_smile:

You would be behind everyone not eligible for EMH, who would already be at the Hub waiting to run to Fantasyland.

I would be tempted to start elsewhere, Adventureland or Tomorrowland. And try to get FPs for the Fantasyland rides like Peter Pan, Dumbo and Pooh for later on.

1 Like

If you are non-eligible EMH (ie staying off-site), how early should you arrive? Let’s say MK has EMH from 7-8 with park opening to everyone at 8. Would you arrive around 7:30 and hope that the line for 7DMT is bearable if you are ahead of most of the non EMH crowd?

Thanks for that advice. Maybe that’s what we would do…go elsewhere and get FP for some of those attractions. Maybe we could make it to the park at 8:30 or 8:45 and beat non resort guests into the different lands.

Not sure is the short answer. But it seems reasonable to me!