Are you people going to be helpful or what?

QUESTION 1
When is the Pop / AOA Skyliner unacceptably busy in the morning? When does it start operations?

QUESTION 2
When does the IG Skyliner finally calm down after Epcot closes? When does it cease operations?

THANK YOU

2 Likes

In March, the Skyliner started running at 7:00 am for an 8:30 Epcot opening. The line looked really long from Pop a few minutes before 7. CM said it was 15 minutes and he was right. It moved very quickly and there was a limited line at the transfer station.

The line at 9:45 pm was still really long, back to Beach Club. I think the CM said 45 minutes. Since I was already at BC, I caught the boat to HS and walked right on the Skyliner there. I was completely back to Pop in less than 45 minutes and it was more pleasant than waiting in line.

6 Likes

Also, I think the Skyliner runs as long as people are still there despite what they tell you. When we closed HS and arrived at Skyliner, they told us they had been waiting for us :blush:. Disney tracks your every move :grimacing:

8 Likes

That’s very interesting. I’d been wondering about trying that.

My other thought was to have a late dinner somewhere and wait out the line, but nowhere seems to offer ADRs after 9pm.

1 Like

That’s pretty reassuring. Thanks.

3 Likes

Shula’s does, I’ve just discovered.

And Beaches and Cream.

4 Likes

You could go to one of the lounges at the nearby resorts.

2 Likes

I knew who started this thread just by the title.

18 Likes

And this is helping how?

3 Likes

This is the “or what.”

10 Likes

Oh my word, you are clever. I need you traveling with me

1 Like

I’ve been wondering about this approach for getting back to the Riviera after Harmonious. (That Skyliner line at IG was dreadful.) How late would you say is too late to catch the Skyliner from HS if you weren’t even in the park that day?

3 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

The other night after the fireworks at Epcot, the line for the skyliner was extremely long, took us about 40 mins to get through.

2 Likes

It’s hard to say. The night I caught the skyliner after EP, it was around 10. The night we left HS late, it was close to 11:00 on a 9:00 close night.

If you are trying to get back to Riviera, you may be best to leave from EP so you don’t have to transfer at CBR.

1 Like