Are we back to no-hurricane crowd levels?

I’m hopeful that what we’re seeing is just normal September crowds at this point. I don’t think what we’re seeing this week has anything to do with Hurricane Dorian. And as of right now, 4:13 on Tuesday, Seven Dwarfs is 35 mins, Slinky Dog is 40 mins, Flight of Passage is 50 mins, Falcon is 40 and Frozen is 50.

Splash Mountain and Big Thunder are 5 and 10 minute waits. :open_mouth:

I’m just hoping this trend holds on for one more week.

1 Like

It’s certainly lower than the September 2018 crowds were.

This X 1000!

I think they made a mistake setting the new land in the current trilogy’s time period. The most compelling characters are from the original three films. Each recent SW film has seen reduced box office from the one before. If the trend continues that cannot help attendance or enthusiasm for SWGE.

The good news is that they can easily change the time period for the land if they wanted to bring in the classic SW characters. Smugglers Run could stay the same and the First Order could be re-skinned to the Empire period.

Touring Plans just released an update on where they’re at with their September calendar update. And while they’re not going to update the actual calendars due to a lack of data, they did mention that they over estimated the impact of GE and crowds should be much lower than anticipated. So I’m assuming that means any 3s or 4s in September will be 2s and 1s.

Man I hope you’re right

Here’s the link:

September 2019

September has the lowest crowds of the year, and 2019 is no different. The inflation factor we added to Hollywood Studios is likely too high. Weather and school schedules have a higher impact on crowds than Star Wars. Expect lower crowd levels than we are currently predicting.

1 Like

Ya I know, I already read that…I’m just praying there new predictions of 1’s and 2’s at the end of Sept. are correct

I was posting it for any others who may be curious.

We leave Saturday and I am praying it stays this low next week. I also hope the MNSSHP on Tuesday isn’t too bad, but I would rather be somewhere crowded at WDW than at work at home!

Today in the MK seemed fairly busy. Hopefully it was just a boom from locals getting out and not because a bunch of Dorian cancellations zeroed in on this week.