Are they ever going to fix the glitch where it adds three hours to the time you put your meal break to be?

Example: I set up a meal break for 2:45, when I get to the screen to optimize or evaluate my meal break has not been set for 5:45

I’ve read your example 4 times and, to me, it’s not clear what you are trying to say.

When you make your plan is TP moving your break 3 hours after you Optimize?

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue. It’s when you add a meal (or break) and input a time, it shows up on your TP 3 hours later when you go to evaluate or optimize. So if I set a meal for 12pm, it shows up on my TP as 3pm and then has to be manually changed to the correct time.

I just assumed it was due to the time difference as I’m on the east coast :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I haven’t experienced this. I’ve made DLR plans. I even slapped together a fake TP, just now, to see if it would do it. It worked fine. Not saying it doesn’t happen. I just can’t replicate it to see why it might happen.

2 Likes

This has happened to me before too. You should submit feedback on the site. I assume it has something to do with time zones as well. I don’t think it is always 3 hours for me - might be 2 hours. I am in PHX so maybe it defaults to East Coast time? What time zone are you all in?

ETA: This glitch didn’t happen the last time I recorded a reservation in a TP the other day. Notably, Pheonix is currently at the same time as LA. But because we don’t observe DST, in the winter we are offset by one hour. So maybe I only get the glitch when I’m not on LA time?

1 Like

I just made a fake TP to test it and it still happened for me, so probably the time zone thing. I added a meal at 5pm then when adding to plan it changed to 8pm.

Though I also tried making a TP on the app and no times changed.

1 Like

The last time I did it was on the app, so that must be why I didn’t have the issue.

1 Like