Are there any attractions/shows you've yet to experience?

IMO, AO is easily the scariest ride in Wallytown. The views are excellent, day or night, but that thing scares the %^& * outta me. It’s hilarious, I know it is. I’ll do any rollercoaster anywhere - the bigger, the faster, the more loops/drops, upside downs, the better. But AO scares the $%^&* out of me. The squeaks get me, too.

4 Likes

Same. I feel like I’m going to go flying off. I hate riding it, but I suck it up for the kiddos!

It was so cool when I was a little kid and now 50 years later it’s so corny :rofl: but Disney

2 Likes

“Mama don’t whoop little Buford. Mama don’t pound on his head. Mama don’t whoop little Buford. I think you should shoot him instead. Bang!”
Super corny, but I laugh every time …

6 Likes

I think most of the songs are so funny. It’s definitely a must do attraction for me!

2 Likes

You are lucky you have missed the latest iteration of this, but the original was really good.

This reminds me … In 2019 I snagged same day FPs for a second ride on FEA, but DD6 (then 4) insisted she wanted to ride Figment (and skip a second ride on FEA). I released those FEA FPs.

2 Likes

I too have sacrificed a FEA fastpass for someone else. I know the struggle.

There’s blood on the saddle!

4 Likes

All the guys that turn me on turn me down :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s definitely a chapter in my biography :joy:

2 Likes

There’s very little I haven’t done.
On our April 2019 trip, one of my goals was to “mop up” and hit the things I’d never done before.
That’s how we did our (one and only time through on) A Bug’s Life. Now it’s a nope!
After that some stuff opened (SWGE, MMRR) but we did those things this time around.

Reading through what you all have listed, I am missing:
MK: nothing
EP: Mission Space Orange (I’ve done green, I’m not sure I’ll ever do Orange); I probably have not seen all of the live shows in WS but I have to think hard to figure what I’ve missed. And I don’t want to think hard right now.
HS: Lightning McQueen
AK: nothing. You all knew that though :wink:

There’s lots I’ve not done at resorts and that will take me ages to get to. I’ve never even visited Caribbean Beach Resort, but I think that’s the only one I haven’t set foot in.

I don’t UOR.

@bebe80 I hope you get to do Caring For Giants. So fantastic!!!

4 Likes

Girl, we’ve all been there.

2 Likes

Have to agree with this even tho I’m quite sure SDC wouldn’t have done it as well.

Country Bear could be refreshed so easily and well. Even keeping the corny jokes.

There are plenty of bears in Disney movies that could be incorporated into this attraction as well as the odd llama or reindeer.

I absolutely LOVE SDC.

1 Like

Oh I’ve never done MS Green.

2 Likes

I’m quite fond of SDC. I’ve considered working there when I retire as one of their old-timey woodworkers. (If I can’t be a Disney World Santa)

1 Like

It’s pretty boring. Probably the scariest part is getting closed in that tiny little box.

2 Likes

That’s why I’ve never done it! I’d be happy to skip Orange but DS loves it.

3 Likes

So you’ve done Orange?
You skip Green because it’s boring or because of the little box (I thought orange had a little box too)

1 Like

Mission Space Green is the only attraction I’ve never done at WDW too @missoverexcited. I guess I should do it for completeness sake…

1 Like