Are there any attractions/shows you've yet to experience?

It’s pretty boring. Probably the scariest part is getting closed in that tiny little box.

2 Likes

That’s why I’ve never done it! I’d be happy to skip Orange but DS loves it.

3 Likes

So you’ve done Orange?
You skip Green because it’s boring or because of the little box (I thought orange had a little box too)

1 Like

Mission Space Green is the only attraction I’ve never done at WDW too @missoverexcited. I guess I should do it for completeness sake…

1 Like

I skip green because it’s boring. We do Orange at least twice a trip.

1 Like

See OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

If you ever want to do a watch through, bring us along for the ride :wink:

4 Likes

MK - Astro Orbiter, Teacups, & Magic Carpets cuz continually going in a circle will make me barf
-the Flag Retreat ceremony (will make a point to catch this next trip)

(We did Country Bears for the first time last trip and loved it - DD13 said it was “life-changing” LOL)

EP - Mission Space (and I never will!), Voices of Liberty (definitely gonna do this next time), Club Cool (excited they’re bringing this back), lots of the performers in the countries

HS - Lightning McQueen

AK - Kali River Rapids - it’s usually a bit too cold when we go to do this, and it was closed for refurbishment when it was hot enough, but we’re definitely gonna do this one

Also: HDDR (really want to do this)

3 Likes

Do it.

1 Like

Mission space green or orange interest me but I’m too nervous I will feel claustrophobic or the spinning will bother me so I skip it.

2 Likes

It doesn’t feel that claustrophobic to me, but I’m small. I get scared every time though waiting to ride. I don’t like the pressure you feel from the Gs.

2 Likes

That’s why it is by far the best “go in a circle” ride!. When we first took my daughter in 2015 (she was 5) she developed a sudden fear of the dark. Everything at Disney had a dark element. So we rode Dumbo, barnstormer, ASTRO orbiter, flying carpets, and triceratops spin over and over along with all playgrounds.

1 Like

They usually turn off the water features that drench you when it is cold out!

1 Like

For me it’s just the atmospheric stuff and characters really
MK: Flag Retreat, Shootin’ Arcade but of course when the new fireworks start those too, I’ve never done the TL dance parties but I’ve walked thru while they were going on, I have heard some of the musicians walking through or said hi to a street performer but haven’t spent a lot of time. I’ve yet to meet Mickey in TS and Merida. I honestly cannot remember if I’ve done the circus tent characters. There are lots of foods I’ve yet to try but you didn’t ask for that so…

EPC: While I’ve walked by Sergio and the Server Amusant I’ve never watched a full show of those two if they bring them back nor did I see the Canadian Band. Most of all I want to do the FotH stuff like the Santa Clauses and stories from the different countries and the Candlelight Processional. Of course the new FW when they start and all of the other new stuff like Remy, GotG, Play pavilion and Moana water area when it all opens

DHS: BB8 and Darth M+G’s and the Incredibles area + The Monsters, Inc. M+G

AK: I’ve seen the African Drummers and Divine but none of the other live bands and performers. It’d be really neat to do one of those evening parties if they ever bring them back. I never saw Rivers of Light if they make something else there to replace it and I’ve never seen them light up the Tree

DS: Amphicars and I can’t wait for the new Cirque

Typhoon Lagoon: Miss Adventure Falls

Smart girl!

2 Likes

MK - Tiki Room, Jamboree, 7DMT
EP - FEA, Grand Fiesta Tour
AK - Pandora Rides
HS - SDD, ROTR, SR, MMRR…Pretty much everything. I haven’t been here in almost a decade.

4 Likes

This to me is the most amazing part of Mission Space. To think that astronauts feel many more Gs. I’m always in awe of them.

It makes me woozy. The second time I rode it was the worst, it was after a long park day and I was tired and had an infected insect bite so I wasn’t feeling good anyway. I honestly thought I was going to pass out, I had my 7yo next to me and I really panicked. I have to remind myself to keep breathing.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have some ride catching up to do. Do you have a trip planned or scheduled soon?

3 Likes

That’s awful! :grimacing:

A few family members are affected that way.

DH doesn’t even feel a pressure from the Gs. Guess he could’ve been an astronaut instead of a submarine sailor. :grin:

1 Like

It’s never felt as bad since, thank goodness! Wow, I can’t imagine not feeling them at all. He definitely could have been an astronaut.

1 Like