Are resort QS restaurants open to all park guests?

We have a trip coming up in December. For our day at MK, I’m considering leaving the park at lunch time to eat at a nearby QS resort restaurant (like Captain Cook’s or Geyser Point). This is partly because the QS options at MK seem somewhat meh, and partly because it would be fun to check out one of the resorts that we wouldn’t otherwise see. I know that earlier during the pandemic, guests weren’t allowed to enter the resorts unless they were staying there. Has that opened back up yet?

1 Like

From what I understand it has only been a problem when not using Disney transportation. If you take the boat/bus to Wilderness Lodge I don’t think anyone is questioning your being there.,

3 Likes

No Problem! Have at it. QS in all resorts are open to all guests with or without resort reservations

2 Likes

If you are using Disney transportation you can go into any resort. I’ve made Mobil orders and driven in and been turned away once ( I’m local). It happens to locals sometimes but if I pop over to Capt cooks from MK I have no issues. Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Ok, it sounds like we can make that an option. Thanks everyone!

1 Like