APs Available?

sounds like a nice reward. I appreciate the watchful eye, since we let my DHs AP lapse. I was doing a lot of traveling using mine, but now… well you never know and wish I had just renewed his like I did mine. It’s annoying having to buy him a regular ticket.

1 Like

This is good news indeed! I’m starting to pre-pre plan for a November 2021 trip (so long to wait), I want to go during the 50th. I first went to Disney in 1996 during the 25th, also in November, so this will hopefully be an anniversary trip. I’m also hoping by then things will have calmed down a bit. This gives me time to save up for an AP at last (hooray!). With hopefully planning on being at the world for a week instead of 4 days and eating more in park/staying on property, this finally gives me a reason to seriously consider an AP. I’ve been checking but hadn’t yet seen the option to buy an AP so this is very welcome news!

1 Like

Not sure if this will help but a friend of mine was able to renew his AP. Apparently you can do it at guest services and not online yet.

2 Likes

And costly if you go often :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Tell me about it

1 Like