APs Available?

Sorry if this is duplicated elsewhere, but question from TP:

https://twitter.com/touringplans/status/1305525541630603266?s=21

Question for the public – anyone bought a WDW AP online today? We’re seeing indications that people have been able to go through the process. . .

Has anyone been able to buy an AP today? @kerrilux_625778?

1 Like

on my app NOW

2 Likes

So you’re just seeing availability, but you haven’t tried to purchase, right?

Denied… can’t purchase on my app, it refers me to: Disneyworld.com

1 Like

I’m going in circles… not up to buy yet. I tried going though my DVC account too. Thanks for the heads up @Jeff_AZ

1 Like

There’s no obvious link, but after a few searches I got to the check out page. However, once I tried to pay you get the Stitch “Someone Ate the Page” screen.

1 Like

First off, thank you for remembering that I’m on the hunt!!!

I just tried through DVC and got sent to the usual “Returning to a World of Magic” page with all the COVID measures.

@darkmite2, I think I saw on chat that the same thing was happening a few weeks. If you used the direct link, you could get to the purchase page. I don’t recall anyone successfully purchasing one though.

Ugh. The hunt continues…

2 Likes

I really don’t think they’re available for sale again yet. I haven’t heard anything about when they’ll go back up.

You’re welcome, and sorry it isn’t working out yet!

2 Likes

but it is a step in the right direction. Maybe a ‘chat’ w/ a CM will shed some light on it?

1 Like

I spent time the weekend before last doing some ticket-adjusting. Talking to various CMs w/DVC and WDW ticketing I got answers in the range of “I don’t expect them to go back on sale before 2021 but I choose to be optimistic, so maybe they will” to “there is no information available as to when they will be back up for sale”.

I hope you’re right that this is a sign they’re coming back soon.

2 Likes

Not a DVC CM. She said no word on when they will be for sale again. I asked this morning.

2 Likes

Did they give AP holders extra time since they were closed for a couple months (few months, IDK how long)?
Edit , meaning if urs expired in Aug you got that time extended?

WDW gave current AP holders a one-month extension to their passes.

1 Like

one-month plus the number of days WDW was closed, correct?

2 Likes

Yes. My original expiration date was December 11 or 15th 18th, I don’t remember anymore but around there. Now my expiration date is May 11

2 Likes

Correct, the parks were closed for 117 days, so the AP expiration date was extended by that 117 plus an additional 30 days.

2 Likes

Ironically, since I was able to put an AP in my cart, even though I couldn’t check out, I got this “reminder” e-mail today.

4 Likes

did you call for help?

Nah… I was only looking in order to help y’all / see if it was possible. I’m not seriously buying an AP.

Since my Disneyland trip, scheduled for this weekend, is off I may get my first AP when everything gets back to some version of “normal”. I was planning on going to WDW for the 50th. Since I have the funds for both trips already getting a Primer Passport for 2021 - 2022 might be a fun way to reward my patience.

3 Likes