ChocolatePixie first week of April
NanaTinker 4/21 - 4/29

April Share Affirmatives:
IMMommyDearest 4/08 - 4/16
Nails814 4/15 - 4/21
mothyx123 4/17 - 4/34

Did I include everyone?

2 Likes

I will be there May 23-27 - if it fits in any group.

1 Like

Ok, for a mid to late May share, it looks like we have:

@JonMcIntosh (me!) (May 20-28)
@Colleen68 (May 23-30)
@c1701h (May 16-19)
@RobinTrei2018 (May 11-18)
@LaurenB (May 23-27)

Anyone else?

Have any of you led a group before? I’ve only participated in a share once a few years ago.

When I first put this up on chat@partyof5 was in and knew how to run it. Is there away we can reach out to him/her.@partyof 5 dates 14-18

1 Like

Paging @party_of_5.

We will be there may 13-20 and we are interested in sharing.

1 Like

I’m here! It’s me! Yes I do know how to lead a share. Things get a little crazy when people start responding with all kinds of dates. I would like to limit the dates to a 2-3 week window so that the people who travel first don’t have to wait forever to download photos. That can be the hardest part of a share.

1 Like

Great. Thanks, @party_of_5. The earliest date I see here is 5/13 (@Diaztennille’s first day) and the latest is 5/30 (@Colleen68’s last day). Seven parties in total. Is that too many?

I think 4 is ideal, no more than 5. Maybe 2 groups of 4, split up depending on dates. The shares are really popular so finding more people won’t be a problem. Also, the leader usually purchases the MM closer to time of travel.

Ok - if we’re splitting two groups, looks like it should be:

Group 1:
@RobinTrei2018 (11 - 18)
@Diaztennille (13 - 20)
@party_of_5 (14 - 18)
@c1701h (May 16 - 19)

Group 2:
@JonMcIntosh (20 - 28)
@LaurenB (23 - 27)
@Colleen68 (23 - 30)

A lot of overlap there, and we can add at least one in Group 2.

I was looking to join an april group for a trip 18-23. Any chance there is room for 1 more?

Paging@ sammie918 and Nolagirl

I might be interested in joining a group April 30 - May 4. I haven’t booked yet - should be booking tonight or tomorrow but I’ll know more then - just thought I’d see if there’s anyone who has an opening in a share!

Hurry before you have to pay for parking :wink:

Haha! good point, but I won’t have a car so no worries there!

We might be able to get you into ours.

I am interested in joining the May MM group if there is room. We will be there from Mon. 5/28 – Sun. 6/3. Let me know if there is room and what I need to do. I can be reached at krg67@yahoo.com . Thanks for organizing this!

that would be awesome! I am running the Star Wars half and would really like the pics

Is there room for me to join an April group?

What are your dates?