Apr 25 Rescheduling Advice

Curious if you received your ME tags in the mail. Mine arrived this week. Not sure why Disney is still mailing these out if they do not intend on trying to open in the next 30 days.

Automated process. With everything else going on they are trying to address, turning that off may be a pretty low priority.

1 Like

You would think they would turn it off to save money!

The pay rate of whoever(s) would need to do that may exceed the cost of just letting it roll. And they may be more valuable elsewhere. And then having to turn it back on at some point.

WDW has removed all park hours for April from their web site. I’m sure your things will cancel/disappear soon.

I’m sure the $ spent producing and mailing out the ME envelopes for all current existing reservations must be greater than the salary required to turn it off and on. I don’t know…

Anyway, for those still waiting to hear if their reservation will be cancelled, I was told today that Disney is taking this day by day. Reservations will be automatically cancelled around 7 days before our check in date and refunds will be given.

Thank you all. I have come to terms and would like to re-book today. 3 options: June 6 - June 12, Sept 19-25, and Sept 26-Oct 2. June is a gamble but best option for low crowds. Sept gets into the school year. Ugh…any thoughts? Sorry y’all, I’m just looking for some sort of reassurance in my decisions. I had planned the April trip over a year in advance.

As late as possible is the best answer.

I re-booked my March trip for Nov 8-15 and I’m 50/50 about that actually being real.

Yep, they did. The remaining ADRs and FP were removed yesterday so I finally, officially cancelled the trip. Expecting to do the same for my May trip and maybe even June, but will hold out until those disappear too

Thank you all! We are booked now Sept 19-25. I’m happy with that decision. And while my initial questions seem so silly now, I really appreciate all your support. None of us expected having to reschedule, and getting this forum’s expert opinions feels very reassuring.

BTW have a $42 credit/per person through Delta now…maybe Disney April 2022??? VERY excited for this idea! Now, to find some Disney-inspired fabric to make masks (kind of joking but probably not)! :wink: