Apparently Trip Reports are Mandatory?!? A Disney and Jamaica 25th Anniversary Trip!

The girls also liked Rollie Pollie Ollie and Jojo’s Circus.
Damn it sounds like all they did was watch TV.

4 Likes

A belated anniversary gift to you and DH. :grin:

27 Likes

I absolutely love this!!!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Stellar :star_struck::clap:t3::star_struck::clap:t3::star_struck::clap:t3::star_struck::clap:t3:

4 Likes

Brilliant :joy:

3 Likes

OMG the best thing is his expression as if he’s saying, “Where the hell is the potato?!”

Absolutely brilliant!

5 Likes

OMG!! You are so awesome!! I love it!

3 Likes

I want to visit Palapaland!!

10 Likes

8 Likes

Yessssss! :rofl:

3 Likes

DD22 watched almost all of the shows mentioned. But does anyone know of Hi-5? They only had 2 American seasons, but both of my girls loved it so much. I think it was on TLC of all channels. They came to a nearby mall to perform and we went to see them. It was a bigger highlight than the Wiggles concert I took DD22 to a couple of years prior. (All she remembers about seeing the Wiggles is that I wouldn’t buy her overpriced cotton candy.) Part of the allure was being so close to the stage and meeting them afterwards. DD19 went right up to one of the girls and sat in her lap during the meet and greet! She was probably 2 years old at the time.

5 Likes

My kids found Hi-5 on YouTube and went through a phase where they liked it. But that was a while ago and I haven’t seen any of it myself.

3 Likes

We have a couple of their videos handed down from an older cousin

1 Like

So I mentioned it earlier, but our whole family (adults included) were huge Backyardigans fans. Dh and I really loved that it had original music in every episode (sort of like how Phineas & Ferb does). Many of the episodes have music revolving around specific genres (for example, the Chichen Itza Pizza episode is all in the form of College Fight Songs).

Backyardigans Music

I think our favorite is Racing Day, but to be honest, almost all the songs are really great.

If you have younger ones (pre-school through lower elementary) I highly recommend the entire series. Fun, easy to watch as a family, and great music.

…off to listen to the YouTube playlist that I found to share here! :sunglasses:

I lied, I found the Racing Day episode and am watching that first!

2 Likes

Updated. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was hoping you updated it accurately :laughing:

4 Likes

Why I box myself into these projects … I’ll never learn.

5 Likes

With that view, I would stay behind to lazily enjoy it, too!

Eyes kinda remind me of Whiskey!

Not sure I can walk on this! :pleading_face: I suffer from acrophobia!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Your brain is still in Jamaica!

The dogs demand that he returns. A side trip to WDW wouldn’t be a problem, thought. :wink:

:heart_eyes: I guess Murphy hasn’t been successful in leading by example, minus the pop part of course?

When in September?

You didn’t find any of these in your room, did you? When we went to the Big Island, DD opened her eyes one morning and saw one on the wall above her head! You can imagine the wake up screams the rest of the family got!

I was 400+ posts behind! Thank you for sharing! I had a lovely time traveling with you and seriously considering a Jamaica trip for my 30th anniversary in a couple of years. Since we have to fly clear across the country, a layover in WDW would be ideal. I will PM you later to pick your brain.

8 Likes

A field of palapas!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes