Apparently Trip Reports are Mandatory?!? A Disney and Jamaica 25th Anniversary Trip!

Hi-5 is not one that I’ve ever heard of.

The music is good.

I will check for accuracy (who am I kidding–I think I’ve posted the same photos multiple times).

3 Likes

Yay me! I just skimmed through 1500 posts to get caught up :scream:

HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSAY!!!
Your pictures were wonderful.
I’m glad you got home safely!

Interesting info on electric cars/hybrids…I will remain with my fully paid off gas hog for the time being.

I think there was talk of annoying characters…Tigger is the most annoying imho.I love everyone else in the 100 Acre Wood.

4 Likes

He seemed much less mischievous.

That’s understandable.

That’s a brillant plan.

That’s because Whiskey has the attention span of a gnat.

September 20-26. Any chance you’ll be there too?

Nope. Never in our room.

Please do!

3 Likes

Thank you!!

I have one of those too for the time being.

1 Like

I don’t know how I missed this report in real time! Stumbled across it just now, 1900+ posts. Looking forward to reading it. Thanks in advance! (Or belated thanks it seems :rofl:).

4 Likes

I will keep your dates in mind. I am going in the fall but I haven’t firm up the dates.

1 Like

Pssst! I’ll be there too!

2 Likes

It’s a lot of photos and random side conversations.

1 Like

There are others who will be there too.

1 Like

and [quote=“Dreamer, post:1993, topic:85644, full:true”]
There are others who will be there too.
[/quote]

More reasons to firm up my fall dates to align!

4 Likes

Definitely!!

2 Likes

Was out of town and finally caught up. This looks like it was an amazing trip! I already started looking into this hotel for our anniversary next year. I may be messaging you with more questions in the future. Loved all your pictures, palapa, food, drinks, dogs! Loved them all!! Thanks for taking us along.

2 Likes

Thanks for reading!
Definitely message me if you want information.

You might already have said, but which room category were you in? I’m guessing based on your view pics that it was one of the pillars?

I’m mighty impressed at the overall low cost of these rooms. Disney has primed us well for vacations anywhere else apparently :laughing:

7 Likes

I agree, I just went and checked it out!

2 Likes

IKR?!? Disney has made other hotels seem reasonable.

We were not in a pillar room. We stayed in one of those for one night last trip–they sounded great but we didn’t like it. They are elevated which is cool and they have outdoor showers which is also cool. But there is no A/C in those rooms so you have to keep the windows/doors open which might seem great but then you have insects and critters. And the sound of waves is lovely unless they are crashing loudly against the rocks all night.

We were in coffee rose 1 so on the second floor which is why we had a great view. The cottage in front of us is rock cottage I believe and it has a perfect view. The sea grape cottage also has a great ocean view.

4 Likes

And I know that the hotel said rates drop in late April. Prime rates they said are December to early April.

2 Likes

I never could get into anything non Disney when DS was growing up, and even then we kept it suuuuper limited.

But we had our favorites too…

(Upside Down Show was another absolute all time favorite)

5 Likes