Apparently Trip Reports are Mandatory?!? A Disney and Jamaica 25th Anniversary Trip!

I am too. They told us it was because of weather. Strange since it was clear in Nashville (but cold for us and only 39 degrees).

2 Likes

I don’t know where the weather was that was impacting them so dramatically. Everyone posted that: “They said it’s weather but there’s no weather here”

They are just such a cluster lately.

3 Likes

:-1:t3:

Do you have some good music to help you on your way?

1 Like

They have annoyed me a bit over the past year but this was by far the worst.

2 Likes

We do. I’m torturing DH with 80s music!! I know @DreamfindersGhost is jealous.

9 Likes

Woohoo!

7 Likes

@Shmebulock seems to be in a very optimistic mood today!!!

I am sooooooo sorry that you have this issue! I hope that you can get some kind of compensation from Southwest!

Hoping that the drive is NOT too awful! I don’t love driving that long either!

because you have been awake for a few hours! Makes perfectly good sense to me!

I too was wondering about this!!!

6 Likes

Exactly!!

Nope. No compensation. They don’t care they f’ed up our plans.

One of the saddest things about this change in plans is that we were doing breakfast at Boma this morning and then going to AK. That’s all gone now. :sob:

2 Likes

May the roads be clear and your traveling safe!

2 Likes

Made it to Georgia.

4 Likes

So far so good but we have to go through Atlanta. Atlanta is never good.

3 Likes

Oh he/she for sure did

While there’s nothing nonstop from BNA to MCO today, there are a bunch of flights - and none are cancelled.

Also SW does not have that usual banner on their page about Travel Advisory which you would expect on a day like today when so many of their flights appear to be cancelled.

I’m so angry for you!!! For them to cancel the flight and not notify you is bad enough but then to lie about all flights being cancelled?! I’d be tweeting the eff out of those (Sam Jackson expletives)

8 Likes

Oh shoot, sorry about that. Thats nuts. I hope this doesn’t screw up your evening plans too bad. :grimacing:

Keep us updated on the Tesla road trip/charging experience. :wink:

5 Likes

Read this as Testa. As in Len. Because TP

11 Likes

This would be a good time to have Twitter.

I’m guessing she lied because the other flights were full and rather than admit that she couldn’t get us on any of those flights she just said they were canceled.

2 Likes

Inexcusable.

I was curious because someone else on the runDisney page said her 5am flight out of BNA to MCO (on SW) was cancelled but “thankfully I’m on a new flight and will be there just a little later than planned.”

I was like WTF?!

4 Likes

We are hoping to head straight to the expo to get DHs race stuff then check into BLT and hopefully still make our Topolino’s dinner. :crossed_fingers:

I’ll keep updating about the charging because what else do I have to do?:joy:

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: