Apologies to Cast Member

I’m not sure if he will read this but want to apologize to the cast member who gave me directions to Streets of America on 12/6. I was in a rush to go see the lights before they shut them down for the night and didn’t tell you “Thank You”. I really do thank you for taking a moment to give me those directions. I had said thank you to every other Cast Member the whole week but this one time I didn’t because of being in a rush and just not thinking. For this I do apologize and I’m really Thankful for you help. It was very entertaining and I’m glad I made it to capture the memories. Have a Merry Christmas! Tim

2 Likes

Why not write a nice letter about Timmy to Guest Services? That should put the Universe back in alignment.

What a great idea Sam! Do you happen to know where I can find the address for Guest Services? Thank you

Understand positive letters about CM’s goes a long way. The letter goes into their file and they are recognized with a pin (or so I hear). I usually stop by Guest Services on the way out of the parks for this but this should work: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/

2 Likes

I received a phone call last week about an email that I sent regarding a Cast Member at the Yacht Club. I was shocked that they took the time to make the call to let me know that the CM would be recognized.

Awesome that you got the call and that you recognized the CM! Can I ask what he/she did??

1 Like

We stayed CL at the YC and one of the CMs, Shakira, was simply amazing. It was not only her interaction with my family but also the interactions with other families that I observed. Her level of service was above and beyond that of the other CMs that worked in the lounge area. It was obvious that she truly loved her job! Although I felt like both the lounge and rooms at the YC needed a refurb, I would stay there again without hesitation because of Shakira. :grinning:

1 Like