AP FPP Question

So, my FPP selection day is coming up next week for my 5-day trip in Aug. I have another 7-day trip planned for September. Both times, we are staying onsite.

My question is: I believe I can only make FPP selections for up to 7 days with the AP. So, if I make my selections for my first trip next week, am I going to have trouble making my selections for my Sept trip when my FPP day comes up next month? Thanks in advance. (tagging @PrincipalTinker and @OBNurseNH because you never lead me astray)

I think the onsite stay will allow you to book full FPs for both, although I have never split it over 2 trips. I have booked 9 days when staying onsite for FPs using an annual pass for a single trip, so I presume it would be similar and you could book all 12. Sorry I can only provide cautious optimism as opposed to a definitive answer.

2 Likes

I hope so too. Thanks for the cautious optimism :smiley: Otherwise, I’ll have to convince myself to take on @ryan1’s bold, fresh new attitude on FPP too.

I thought it was 7 days of FPP in a 30 day time period. So if your two trips are more than 30 days apart, you should be able to schedule FPPs for the full 7 days.

Also, I’m not 100% sure it applies if you are staying on-site anyhow.

But I might be wrong about this. Which makes this post possibly worthless.

2 Likes

While not exactly the same situation, I had a split stay during the same week with an AP (8 consecutive on site days) and could book all 8 days on my FP day so the 7 day limit didn’t impact me.

1 Like

If that’s the case, that would solve my problem. I’ll have to sift through the fine print somewhere. Thanks for the heads up. I knew I tagged you for a reason.

I’d imagine that would have the same effect as my situation. Thanks for the info!

I did some leg work:

And then this:

Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes. Er, I mean, go Here.

1 Like

This is how I understand it as well

1 Like