AP discount and Epcot food booths

Does anyone know if the festival food booths at Epcot apply an AP discount?

We had several people ask us if we had a discount. Cant 100% remember if it was booths, i would ask.

Yeah. We have been asked at merch booths, but wasn’t sure about the food booths. Guess I’ll just ask. Worst thing that could happen is they laugh and point and declare to everyone within earshot at what a cheapskate I am, and I will be so embarrassed I’ll never want to come back.

2 Likes

Wow… my philosophy is that the worst thing is they can do is say, “no” … I never considered the shaming bit. :crazy_face: I always ask b/c money is money and I’ll spend it somewhere else on property anyways

2 Likes

Yes…well, I didn’t even include the part where, as I run away in embarrassment, I trip and fall and break my wrist! :wink:

1 Like

:smirk::rofl::crazy_face: you have an active imagination sir

1 Like

Yesterday’s blog:
Two Things You Need to Know About Discounts at Select EPCOT Holiday Kitchens

AP and DVC members get a 10% discount after 7:00 pm at some food kiosks, if not paying with cash.

2 Likes

Great link! Thanks!

1 Like

I asked. The CM said in the past the food booths did not offer the discount. This is the first year they do, bit only after 7:00 pm.

This is so bizarre to me

I wish places would just have a sign😬 Especially at Disney Springs. I hate having to ask everyone because it’s not consistent.

Sadly my AP expired on the 25th. I’m still on the fence about renewing. (If they were selling new AP’s it would be no brainer - I would just buy new for my next trip…that is currently unplanned)

While I safely went in November (well, I think safely…on Day 11 of mandatory quarantine), case counts are going up at crazy levels, even where I live, kinda makes me want to stay in my bubble :joy: (I work from home…have not seen my office cubicle since March 12)

1 Like