AP Cost-Benefit?

You’re fine. It is awesome you are making this available. And I feel like you’ve made it less confusing from the first version I looked at…although, it could also be that I’m getting smarter. (The latter seems unlikely!)

Welp, I found it quickly, so it should be working now!

Thinking I might clean up all of the notes at right onto a separate tab in the sheet, then add in a simpler version of the estimator sheet lookup so people don’t have to flip over to that to figure out how much their tickets saved them. :thinking:

Great! I find the sheet gets complicated as people ask me to add more functions (like getting credit for MM if they already bought it), then over time it occurs to me how to simplify it back down.

sagan

2 Likes

That is just messed up! I’ve also used it at Nomad. Honestly, it adds up and not getting the discounts that you’ve paid for by buying the card is not cool.

Any chance you have receipts? I would contact Guest Services and ask for credits!

1 Like

Excellent list!!

Can you make it so that I can just THINK what I want it to calculate, and it does it for me? That would be awesome. Thanks. I’ll wait… :wink:

Yes, it is. Thanks.

1 Like

Ahh, receipts. I keep them for 30 days and then recycle. It’s ok – Now I know. And now I know to buy TiW for 2019 since it is worth even more than I thought!, so this lesson has been useful.

1 Like

I didn’t want to stand in line at GS (I actually gave up in October) so I called and ordered a TiW in January. I wanted to make sure I got it in time for my trip in February. They sent me a plastic card that expires February 29, 2020.

2 Likes

…and, I thought of a simpler way.

Since you have to bridge to AP using your first trip tickets, I’ve changed the top box to be where you enter what you paid at the reseller for that 1st trip tix.
new%20bridging

Then the bottom table just subtracts the first trip ticket cost from the number you entered at top.
bottom

(I can foresee an issue if someone enters BOTH a reseller price at top and uses the override, but can’t fix that right now. set up a warning cell if both the reseller price and the override column in Trip 1 are both used.)

1 Like

OK, yet another thing I did not know was possible!!!

1 Like

We had to have more kids to make buying all that expensive ski gear for the first one pay off.:wink:

3 Likes