AoA - which suite choose I choose?

I have a reservation for a family suite at AoA (theming not specified - Disney’s choice). A new promotion just arrived and now I can choose between Lion King and Nemo, with Nemo being insignificantly more expensive (aka money is no object in my decision).

I have never been to AoA but I see maybe Lion King suites are closer to the bus stop ? I don’t think we are going to use the food court much so not sure Nemo suites are a better location for us.

Which suites do you guys think are nicer / a better choice ?

3 Likes

Nemo is closest to both the food and the transportation which is one reason why it’s more expensive.

But many of the Lion King ones are pretty close, too. It’s just a matter of which building you get put in as to whether that holds true or not; you could end up near the LM rooms and that’s a hike

2 Likes

Nemo is probably (most parts) also closer to two of the pools. I think the Lion King part only has a playground, which may or may not be of interest.

4 Likes

Definitely Nemo. It’s near the main building with food court and you have go through it to get to the buses. It’s also by the big pool.

2 Likes

I personally LOVE the Lion King section. We’ve stayed in both buildings - the 1st trip pre-skyliner in the building closer to the bus stop and 2nd trip in the building closer to the lake (red circles on the map).
It’s quieter IMO without all the extras around (no pool, major playground area, music playing, etc) and I felt our room was closer to the main hall than some of the rooms in Nemo.

3 Likes

Nemo for sure. In general, it will be closer to both the buses and Skyliner. And theming is subjective, but I’d put Nemo second to Cars for that part.

2 Likes

We did Nemo for the location. But I’d say for theming I agree. I pick Cars → Nemo → LK in that order. The cones at the Cars pool look so neat.

2 Likes