AOA noise

Can anyone share personal experience with noise? We are in the Little Mermaid section, and prefer a ground floor room. Not too worried about noise, but thinking maybe a white noise machine might drown out some pool noise. We don’t plan to be in the room much (no napping baby, etc).

We stayed in Little Mermaid section this past November. We had a room facing the lake/ Pop Century. You can request this view. It. was very quiet for the most part, even for our naps during the day. If you use a white noise machine at home though, I would bring it. Can’t hurt. Happy travels!

We love AoA (our home resort for sure!) for the most part our trips have always been quiet… We’ve had a few rooms facing the lake in Ursula and rooms facing parking in triton (which I like since we drive) I always think the other sections are noisier/more busy! Enjoy your stay!!!

1 Like

We are planning to face Triton and I’m hoping that the pool noise won’t be bad! Thanks for your input! Excited for the trip 9/4-8!

1 Like

We stayed in a Lion King suite for a few nights. The only noise we noticed was within the hotel. The interior walls seem a bit thin. We didn’t notice anything from the outside though. Hope that helps!

We stayed in Nemo, but we had a terrible dripping noise in the wall in the master BR. There was a metal grate that looked almost like an air vent and the drips were loud at night. We used a noise app to help us sleep. On the 3rd day, we called for help. The maintenance man knew the problem before I finished explaining it. He said he could not open the grate (I wanted to stuff it with a towel), but the problem is only on 1st floor rooms, where the water drips down from other floors. So, beware. We like 1st floor too, but not at AoA. :slight_smile:

We stayed in building 9 last august. It was very quite but we were not facing the pool.