Anyone with July 12th ARRIVAL and beyond Get the Email Yet?

What are the chances of getting into a park July 13-14 without any prior reservations? I just happen to be in state that week and would love to check it out. Any idea on when (and IF) I should start watching for sales and reservations? Thanks!

If you don’t already have tickets…I’d say the chances are zero.

2 Likes

No reservation, no entry is what they’ve been saying. Now, whether you can score a same day reservation… Who knows? But if you don’t have tickets or an AP, forget it.

1 Like

If you have an Annual Pass, might have a good shot at getting in.

If you don’t any type of admission ticket already in hand, no chance.

1 Like

They sent emails to all UK guests with dates well into early Fall at least. They want to know how many will be cancelling and UK visitors seem the most likely to be cancelling that far out.

However with some saying the international ban could last into 2021, even those hoping to keep their reservations may end up having to cancel nearer the time anyway.

I am sure there will be other resorts than DVC opening with the parks. Thing is, if you intend to be there, you can book the parks whether or not you know for sure where you’ll be staying. I’m sure if you cancel any park reservations will also be cancelled.

1 Like

So I got AN email but it’s not THE email. I suppose that means they’re not offering people to confirm/cancel/reschedule anymore.

“Since you’re an existing ticket holder with a Disney Resort or other select hotel reservation, we’re giving you access to the Disney Park Pass system [beginning June 22.] Simply log into your My Disney Experience account and check for the date and Theme Park you wish to visit. To enter a Theme Park, both a reservation and valid ticket or annual pass for admission to the same Park on the same date are required. You must make a separate reservation for each date you plan to visit, even with a multi-day ticket. Please note that reservations are limited in capacity, subject to availability and are not guaranteed until confirmed.”