Anyone stayed at Caribbean beach resort in preferred room?

We are thinking of booking Cbr for skyliner . How are the rooms? Beds comfortable?

I stayed at CBR in January. The beds and rooms are fine. The rooms haven’t been renovated very recently so there was still carpet in my room which I’m not a huge fan of. The access to the Skyliner was fabulous. I honestly don’t know which rooms at CBR are considered preferred.

1 Like

Preferred rooms are Martinique and Barbados I believe which are on either side of Old Port Royale. However they are both further from Skyliner than the other areas. Most recommend Jamaica or Aruba to be near Skyliner, and you can request to be closer to the path to OPR. Rooms are ok but I felt needed updating again. Beds were comfortable. The 5th fold down bed was a little questionable.

2 Likes

That’s interesting those are the preferred rooms because being near the Skyliner seems better. I stayed in Aruba which was excellent for access to the Riviera Skyliner (and to the resort as well).

1 Like

Yes, they haven’t changed room category designations since Skyliner opened. I wonder if that will eventually happen.

1 Like

Does anyone know which room types are close to Skyliner?

Standard and Water/pool view. You can look on TP room finder to see for yourself what rooms are where. Standard room is usually fine.

1 Like