Anyone interested in two 8-day adult PH tickets?

Seeing all the recent trip reports, and of people planning trips to WDW, makes me feel a little bittersweet :slight_smile: - happy that folks are getting to go + it’s a good thing that consumer confidence is slowly returning, getting us a little bit closer to “normal” - but envious since my family won’t be returning any time soon after our Nov 2020 trip. We did still enjoy ourselves for our “first trip”, even with the reduced offerings.

Anyhow, if anyone is interested in doing an MDE transfer, I have two unused 8-day adult Park Hopper tickets left over from that trip, as the grandparents couldn’t join us. I know that we can apply the value of those tickets to any future ticket purchases, but thought of checking if there was any interest here - happy to pass them along for the price I paid ($533 each after taxes). I bought them in Feb 2020 at convention pricing, just before the annual price increase. Due to the pandemic, WDW extended their validity to September 26, 2021.

• 8-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper Option + 1 Water Park Fun & More
    This ticket also includes ONE (not eight, i.e. not PH+) admission to either the mini-golf or water park.

Aren’t unused tickets forever good?

I believe the monetary value remains, but not the actual ticket itself.

Meaning, if I wanted to get tickets next year or beyond, I would have to pay the difference between $533 (what I’ve already paid) and whatever the cost of the new ticket is at that point in time.