Anyone having trouble accessing MDE?

I was trying to log into my MDE account and it said my username and password didn’t match. Which was weird because my password is saved. So I tried resetting the password and it said said there was “no email address in the system”…which is obviously not true. It’s asking me to call, but I don’t want to bother anyone there while they are dealing with more important things than me being able to access my February reservations. But I was wondering if anyone has ever had a similar experience?

Thanks!!

I assume you are on your phone…MDE has an update. If your phone is too old you will be unable to update and therefore unable to use the app. I had this issue when I was at Disney World last week. At first I thought I was hacked but I was able to load the webpage on my phone and I changed my password and I was still unable to log in on the app. Best of luck!

Nope, this was on my computer. (And I have an iPhone 6s, but that’s good to know about the update!) I should probably restart my computer. My techie husband always sighs at me when I don’t try that first. LOL

My son and I had this issue earlier. We waited awhile and then logged back in and it was fine.

Thank you! I was able to get in!