Anyone been to the Chase Lounge at F&W ThisYear?

Really just a place to chill with optional alcoholic drinks for for purchase? Seems lame. Am I missing something?

They do have free sodas, which would be nice for people with a Diet Coke addiction. I say that in all seriousness, because I have a few people like that in my life, and buying soda at WDW can get expensive.

3 Likes

It’s a quiet, uncrowded, and cool place to to sit down and relax for a few minutes. Sometimes you need a few minutes to recharge! Oh and they have outlets for recharging all your gadgets as well.

2 Likes

Plus it is a place that you don’t typically get to see unless you’re lucky enough to have a private party up there.

2 Likes

Many thanks! So, any Chase card works? Suppose just one person in a couple has a Chase card?

2 Likes

Now, that’s an argument I can get behind. Thinking the Odyssey is similar in that respect. Plus, beer? Yes please.

1 Like

I believe it’s any chase card. I would say lots of people probably have the Disney card which qualifies but surprisingly I don’t think that many know about the lounge. Also it lets you take up to 10 or so guests with you so you don’t have to leave anyone behind.

2 Likes

Any chase card gets you into the lounge. Disney Visa gets you the Illuminations preferred viewing area.

1 Like

Ah. That clears it up some for me. Thanks!

Last Sat was so crowed with line to get in. Skipped it.

1 Like

Don’t think I’d wait in line.