Anyone been to Disneyland Paris?

We are off to Paris for our first trip to DLP and I have planned nothing! I’m now getting a bit panicky :scream:
Should we book any restaurants? If so which ones??
Any info/help/tips would be much appreciated!

1 Like

Have been to Paris often. Have never booked any restaurants and always found something to eat :wink:

I’ve never had any plans where I want to be at a certain time. When we were there the last time, we were finished with everything before 5 pm and had plenty of time left, although it felt crowded.

Let me know if you have more questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I think because we plan WDW so much, I felt I should be doing something :grinning:
What are the best restaurants to eat at?
Anything we shouldn’t miss/must do?

I love the Jungle Book themed restaurant near the Indiana Jones rollercoaster, can’t remember the exact name.

Must do’s: Space Mountain, Big Thunder, Phantom Manor, Indiana Jones, the Mickey Meet&Greet, Alice’s labyrinth and Les Pays des Contes Fees (both very cute).

In my opinion you can skip Peter Pan, seems not worth waiting nearly an hour.

1 Like

Great, I will note those down…a little planning then :wink: TY!

1 Like

It’s Colonel Hathi’s Pizza Outpost and I second that recommendation.

If you are interested in table service, I loved Bistro Chez Remy. (this is also assuming you will be visiting WDS).

As far as attractions, I’d also say Pirates is a must do if it’s open from refurb when you go. Not sure how much will change with the refurb but that was one of my favorites there and IASW was also really fun to see the difference between Disneyland and WDW. I also found the Ratatouille ride and Crush’s Coaster at WDS really enjoyable.

1 Like

Thank you! I will put those two on my list :slightly_smiling_face:What are the hotel restaurants like? I am looking forward to seeing how the two parks differ.

We didn’t eat at the hotels aside from breakfast (at Sequoia Lodge) which was a self-serve buffet that we really liked. It was simple stuff (bread, cheese, yogurt, etc - there was a lot we didn’t even really look at since we don’t eat meat), but high quality.

1 Like

We ate at the Manhattan restaurant in the New York hotel for a change from our hotel and it was excellent, we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel. We found that you could usually book the on site restaurants when there. Certainly enjoyed the QS that was available, the Cowboy Cookout BBQ in Frontierland was one of our favourites. Don’t miss Buffalo Bills dinner show, we loved it, and Annette’s Diner where the waiting staff are on roller skates. Ratatouille is a great ride, as is the RC Racer in the Toy Story area of WDS…still can’t say no to TOT or Rocknroller coaster!

1 Like

How could I forget Crush’s Coaster!!

1 Like

Thank you! some more to add to our list…we are staying at the Disneyland Hotel too. I like the sound of the diner and the dinner show.

We spent a very wet but super enjoyable week there, two years back.

I recommend the Buffalo Bills wild west show, it is an additional cost, but great to watch a fantastic show being served ‘grub’.

My only observation was the slightly dusty atmosphere, but my DW has asthma and it was not an issue for her.

1 Like

Thanks! We went to Paris back in April and really loved the Wild West show, one of the highlights of our trip :grinning:

1 Like