Any updates about when Club Cool is closing?

Fingers crossed that it will still be there in August.

3 Likes

DD8 really wants to do this in July, plus we were counting on the Epcot pin area to trade with some professionals, so I am curious too!

Oh no! Please tell me it isn’t permanently closing -I haven’t heard the rumor. This is ds favorite!

1 Like

The latest I’ve heard is that we can expect temporary walls to start going up in the summer. August was deemed “iffy” for Club Cool still to be open.

Oh I really hope it’s at least open on 3rd August, that’s our first park day and we’ll be at Epcot.

I was hoping it would still be available in November, but I’ve given up hope on that. Alas, my children will not be able to experience the joys that Club Cool would offer them.

1 Like

To be honest, I haven’t seen absolute confirmation it won’t be moved… Starbucks is being moved, and the new beer garden could well have a Club Cool for all we know.

But if that was the case, it would be a while until it re-opened. The work is due for Epcot’s 40th, so 2022.

Or maybe they are just doing away with all that free soda :frowning_face:

1 Like

To be honest, I can’t drink Coca-cola because I get such a bad acid reflux that I feel like I’m dying. However, I just wanted my kids to have the Beverly. If that place isn’t there to trick your friends and family then what is it there for?

1 Like

To enjoy the delicious Beverly?

1 Like

My favorite is Bibo. I think from South Africa. I hear now you can get it at Harambe Market. But its not free.

1 Like

My favorite too. I didn’t know you could buy it at Harambe Market–thanks for the tip.

1 Like

They are selling all flavors at the Coke Store in DS? Plus floats?

1 Like