Any rumors for reopening Tusker House?

Anyone heard any rumors for reopening timeline for Tusker House?

Crickets on that, sir

I know it would be difficult to open right now with their full menu, which is huge. But why not open up for breakfast and keep it super simple. Still charge $$$$. Maybe even all-day breakfast menu. People will come. I would. All I care about is Mickey waffles.

6 Likes

People deeply love Tusker. I’ve not understood why it has not yet reopened, even in the capacity which you describe.

3 Likes

My guess is they don’t feel they can run a buffet character meal successfully at this time. Converting to family style with a reduced menu may work, but the CM aspect is likely lost.

Or is it that AK is not reaching capacity the way HS is. Disney perceives the demand is not there, despite fans of AK and Tusker House doing their best.

eta: I’d like the breakfast at least till maybe 2 pm. Always love the frittata choices. And breads.

I saw in a FB group that I’m in (so take it for what it’s worth), that CMs are being recalled for Boma, Tusker House and “more”.

2 Likes

I wonder how quickly they could open things up. With the continued replenishing of park passes in June, I’m starting to think they are bumping capacity. I just hope they open things up a bit more to absorb the extra people. I don’t want my June trip to be marred by hour long lines instead of 20-30 minutes. And I would love to do Tusker House again.

1 Like

At this point no one is sure if it is increased capacity OR the fact that they are cancelling park reservations that are not valid (largely people who moved or cancelled trips but didn’t cancel their park reservations) that is opening availability.

2 Likes

This is what I’m hoping as well. I’m ok with even 30-40 min lines. I’ll be worried about kid melt-downs, adult annoyance, and trying to keep fun Disney magic if lines stretch to an hour or worse.

1 Like

GOOD LORD PLEASE!!! I just made this wish in my 60days/ADRs done post!

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!

1 Like

I like your enthusiasm

1 Like

Tusker House breakfast ON my birthday? Yeah that’d be nice of Mickey :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re going to have an amazing birthday either way!

1 Like

I will indeed.

Yeah. Like I said, it’s from a FB group, so grain (boulder?) of salt needed.

1 Like