Any good place for pulling pork?

Yeah. She never got an actual Chinese name but her family gave her a nickname (for want of a better term)

Given the good luck associated with the number 8, I figure it has to imply good fortune/abundance rather than just “holy smokes, this kid can sure eat!”

1 Like

Im in tears :pleading_face::disappointed_relieved::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I love that, thanks for sharing! Sounds like a must visit.

1 Like

But Rabbit is relieved that there’s no way Pooh can Google “hasenpfeffer”.

3 Likes

:flushed::joy:

4 Likes

Polite Pig or if you want to venture off property Mission BBQ is great!

4 Likes

FTBBQ nor poly offers extra sauce. Only P pig or mission bbq does. So the first two are pretty dry

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s any good, but there’s a pulled pork sandwich on the menu at Whispering Canyon.

2 Likes

They just opened up a Mission BBQ near me. I could do without the “uber nationalism” but the food is good!

3 Likes

ya’ we just ignore that part. My DH’s mil ID got him a FREE cobbler the other day :wink:

2 Likes

My son is a big pulled pork fan, but in the style of Hawaii (authentic Hawaii). Captain Cooks is very sweet (too sweet- saucy, and they throw pineapple on everything so it’s jarring when you’re expecting one flavor, and you get a totally different flavor). He tried Pulled Pork everywhere it was offered. The Polite Pig was ok but the Whispering Canyon was just right- he also enjoyed the pork belly there. But he asked for seconds of the pulled pork and really enjoyed it the most.

2 Likes