Any good non-alcoholic drinks?

I’ve heard lots of rave reviews for alcoholic drinks but not many for the non-alcoholic. I can’t do alcohol so besides the aloha swirl, are there any more “can’t miss” alcohol-free drinks at the World?

1 Like

I enjoy LeFou’s brew at Gaston’s in MK for a refreshing, non alcoholic beverage.

1 Like

Root beer floats and milk shakes, thinking about it, it is a little surprising there are few specialty drinks available for the kids. I have heard there is an ice shaving

MK Soda Slushies at the launching pad, smoothies at auntie gravity’s, Cheshire cat has slush drinks

EP has club cool, soda samples form around the world, Kabuki Café in Japan, shaved ice, to name a few possibilities

1 Like

Good options. Thank you!

There’s some sort of tea slush in the China pavilion, there are some interesting sodas at the Japan pavilion. As another non-drinker, I also encourage you to ask the bartenders for an NA version of something on the menu. The Pina Colava at Pop Century, for example, can be made as an alcohol-free smoothie. I’ll let you know if I come up with any other ideas, as I’m hoping to do a sober interpretation of “drinking around the world”, since I never had a chance to do that when I drank.

1 Like

I second the LeFreu’s Brew. I was afraid that it would be sick-sweet but was pleasantly surprised. It IS sweet, but not “make your teeth hurt” sweet, and it’s thirst quenching.

1 Like