Any chance to eat at Topolino's without a reservation if you're staying at Riviera Resort?

Had to push pack my trip due to catching covid so I lost all my hard won reservations! We’re thinking of rebooking in a couple of weeks and of course there are no dinner reservations available. Just wondering if there is any chance for a walk up at Topolino’s (such as eating at the bar?) for dinner if I’m staying at Riviera. It would be 4 of us (2 adults 2 kids). Thanks!

There is a lounge at Topolino’s that serves the full dinner menu. It’s first come first serve.
I also wouldn’t give up on getting an actual reservation especially within the few days leading up to your trip and even the night before you want to dine there.

2 Likes

Dinner reservation is so much easier to get than breakfast reservation for Topolino’s!

I echo @Dreamer. About a week before my dates last month, about 8-9 days before Christmas, I had a few picks for Topolino’s dinner ADRs. Stalk the site.

Lounge was fairly empty when we were there.

1 Like

Yep if you’re staying there just head upstairs at restaurant opening time for dinner and they will most likely accommodate you.

2 Likes

Thank you all - this is helpful!

1 Like