ANOTHER Memory Maker Share EARLY September 2015

I am still interested!

I am still interested as well :slight_smile: FYI though, if you buy it at least 3 days in advance it is $169, not $199 so it should be closer to $43 each if there are 4 of us.

Great! We will wait a bit to see if anyone else wants to join us. :smiley:

Yes, it is $169 but there are fees involved when using paypal. They will not be significant but they will differ depending on the amount. I just thought it better to round up a bit. :relaxed:

I’d like to join - I’m there Sept 4 - 7 right now, might pop in again at the end of September.

PM me please

We are interested in joining. We will be there the 4th-7th as well.

Ok starting on 9/3 sounds like I’ll be covered. Still interested. A few more would be great.

Okay, well that makes 6 of us, That’s about all we really want. Too many is too many photos!

That’s aprox $30- $35 each depending on the paypal fees.

Would y’all please email me with your user name for touring plans at Chela227@hotmail.com. I will send out update emails and paypal invoices along with an mm account for us to share, I will keep youe email addresses confidential. As soon as I hear from everyone, I will send out the invoices and we will purchase the MM for our group.

Getting excited for our trip!! :grinning:

If you have someone change their mind, I am interested. Trip is 9/19-9/27.
Thanks.

I have created our shared MDE account and heard from a few of you. Please email me with your user name as soon as you can. I will send an information email and payapl invoice to everyone in the group. I calculated the paypal fees for 6 parties. It will be $30 per party for the shared MM. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you have changed your mind, please let me know that as well. Thanks so much!

Ok, sure will. :smile:

Would

Please email or IM me your email address so we can buy our mm.

Thanks!

Please email or IM me your email address so we can buy our shared MM.

Thanks!

Sent just now @Chela227. Sorry I missed this message. (And sorry for forgetting about paypal fees!) Thanks so much!

No worries at all. I got it. Thanks!

Hey All.

I have sent out paypal payment requests. A few of you have paid and I sent those the login and password to our shared account. We are still awaiting the rest so that we can purchase the MM. If you have changed your mind for some reason or have questions please feel free to email or IM me. There are a few other people that are interested in joining if a spot opens.

Thanks a bunch!

If there is any chance of squeezing one more person on the plan I will be in the parks between 9/3-9/9 and would love to join you guys in this share

The invoices have been sent out and most of them paid. Because we have done that, there isn’t room to add another. I am awaiting one more payment and there was another interested party before you. If the the first and second people fall through, I will let you know. Sorry about that.

Hey Everyone. This share is now closed. All Invoices have been paid.

Hope you fund another to join. :kissing_heart:

We will be there 9/7 & 9 /9? Is there a share group available? Two families interested.