Another Magic Band Post

So if the little circle next to someone’s name is empty, does that mean they are getting the gray band? 5 out of the 6 of us show the bands we picked, but my son’s shows nothing. I ordered him the pre-arrival exclusive Descendant’s band. It’s been available almost constantly since I ordered.

I had the same issue. The band selections kept mysteriously disappearing so I would make the selections again. After the third time I called and it was confirmed the proper selections were in the system so an IT glitch? Don’t know but I did get the correct ones in the mail.

1 Like

I actually just noticed the same issue with the same band. I was charged for two bands, I only ordered two bands, it they should arrived Monday. I’ll try to remember to post if it’s the Descendants band or not.

1 Like

Mine are due in on Monday too.

1 Like

I got Descendants!!!

2 Likes

We do too. Hooray!!

1 Like

My wife really wanted a Small world. I got that for her this morning as I had 10 days left to try and get one, and this is the first time I’ve seen it in a month. I just ordered myself a standard band as BB8 and Goofy both did not let me choose them, and I did not want my wife to miss out since it is for her birthday trip.

1 Like