Another easy way to save money on everyday purchases

If you’re looking for ways to save more money for your next trip to WDW, I highly recommend ebates.com (in the USA) and ebates.ca (in Canada).

You basically just go on this website before you make an online purchase (e.g. go to ebates.ca then click on the link for Gap.ca if you want to buy something at the GAP online). The discounts can range from 0.5 to over 10% in cash back! The site has links for hotels, car rental companies, airlines and sites like Expedia so you can get quite a lot of money back just from booking your vacation costs.

I’ve been using Ebates since fall 2014 and my lifetime cash back is over $800 so far! My cheque for the last three months just came in the mail and I got over $100 from all the purchases I made before Christmas. If you’re not doing this already, I highly recommend that you sign up for this, or something similar (e.g., air miles online mall etc.), as it’s an easy way to get cash back just by clicking on a link beforehand. The site is also a great place to check for coupon codes before you make a purchase online with a specific retailer.

I thought I’d pass this advice along to anyone who wants an easy way to save more for their next WDW vacation.