Another dining question! :)

Oooh I think your kids ages are great for CP! Although my 9 and 11 year old (3 and 6 the first time) still love it.
It’s buffet but really nice style, they have a huge variety of food including a prime rib carving station (I think maybe turkey too). Just tons of variety from meats to fruits/veggies, pasta, cous cous etc… Yummy bread pudding for dessert, but they have several other options and a sundae bar type thing.
As for characters, you get Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger visiting your table. Super fun, we’re actually doing dinner our first night and breakfast (which we’ve never done) our departure day!

2 Likes

The prime rib in CP is fabulous

Well today was ADR day and I got everything we were looking for! Yay!

It was a hectic morning because we are one and a half (yes, a half!) hours later than eastern time which put us at 7:30 am right in the middle of me trying to get DD6 out the door to to the bus. I’m pretty sure she left with her winter coat on and it’s supposed to be pretty warm today. Haha! Anyways, I got:

MK day 1
PPO BOG breakfast (DH and I will share a meal and so will the kids to keep costs down. This is what we did last year and it worked well!)
Crystal Palace lunch

EP
Biergarten lunch

HS
50s Prime Time dinner

MK Day 2
O’hana dinner (This was a little earlier than I wanted. I wanted 6, but had to choose between 5:15 and 6:45 and took the earlier reservation in case we don’t get seated right on time.)

AK
Tusker House early lunch

MK Day 3
BOG dinner

I’m pretty pumped I have to say! Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

4 Likes