Annual Pass Question

I’m guessing the answer is no, but I thought I’d throw it out there anyway. If I buy an AP through WDW can it also be used at DLR and vice versa?

I submitted this simple question to Guest Services several days ago, and I still haven’t gotten a response. This is the third time within the last few weeks that I’ve been disappointed with the customer service of a Disney company. (Click here to read about the other debacle.) I’m starting to get disillusioned. :disappointed_relieved: Someone, please talk me down. :weary: I want to believe.

1 Like

There is a version that does cover both parks. The standard one that most buy does not.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/premier-passport/

1 Like

Thanks, @Outer1. This is very helpful.

1 Like

How long is your DL trip? The DL AP has great benefits. Also, you cannot buy extended tickets at DL so although the premier is costly it may be right for you.

We’re thinking of five days. But if we end up getting the AP, we may add a couple more half days.

Would you get a wdw AP this year ayway? It seems like it would be a great deal for you. At DL the longest tickets you can buy are 5 day. PHs are $315. A wdw AP is 696. The premier is 1099 ( does the include tax?). The discounts ( including room discounts if staying onsite would definitely make it a good deal.

Discounts are better at DL with 15% on food at almost all food places and 20% on mercy.

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t otherwise get an AP this year. But I thought maybe it would be worth it if we were to schedule a five-day at DLR and a seven- or eight-day at WDW within a year.

1 Like