Annual Pass Discount Questions

Can someone tell the perks of getting an annual pass? I know about the merchandise and food discount. Is there somewhere to see all the discounts/perks of upgrading to AP? Do you get discounts on MNSSHP and things like that? How can I find out before I buy? I am debating on upgrading just one of our tix in Sept. and trying to see if it is worth it. I am going with 7 other people.

Between these sites you should be able to get the basics:

Disney PDF - http://secure.cdn1.wdpromedia.com/media/wdpro-assets/pages/passes/passholder-program/2017WDWPassholderBenefitsGuidebookDigitalMay.pdf

Third-party:

Special ticketed events do offer AP discounts, but only for certain dates. Did a quick check and seems like Sept has pretty much every MNSSHP available for AP discount

If your trip will end before Sept 30, you will get a lot more out of the dining discounts for the 45th anniversary vs. what is normal. So could be worth it just in food savings alone for 7 people if you have a lot of TS meals planned.

2 Likes

We are also going in September, and I am going to buy one annual pass (we are a family of four). I figure the food savings, memory maker (we always buy it), parking savings (staying off site for the first time, so paying for parking to go to parks), and discounts on merchandise will make it worth it for us. The 45th anniversary savings on the dining alone makes it a good deal for our family.

2 Likes

There is an app for smart phones, MousePerks, that will show all the discount for shopping, dining, tours, and events available for the AP, DVC, Tables in Wonderland, and Disney Visa.

2 Likes

We did the same for our family of 4.

1 Like