Animal Kingdom Help

Good Afternoon, I have a trip planned for Walt Disney World in May. It is the first time back in 16 years. We have reservations for Rainforest Cafe on May 24th I know its not the Best but it is more for a childhood memory for my Daughter as we had one in Towson MD at one time. The reservations are for 5pm. The plans are now saying the Park closes at 3:30 pm. Any Ideas?

Rainforest Café is not directly apart of Animal Kingdom. The entrance is outside the park. So even if the park is closed you will still be able to go to Rainforest Café.

Is there a reason that anyone know as to why it would close that early?

My guess would be that it has to do with the opening of Pandora. There is probably some special event that night.

I do see there is no Rivers of Light sceduled that night. If there is a special pre screening does anyone know how I could get on the list?

It would be a media event, so you will need to be a member of the media to get an invite.

I remember the Towson Rainforest Cafe! I’m from Harford County! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another Harford County girl here too!!! Miss the Rainforest Café in Towson! I remember going for a birthday party there when I was little! Yay for HarCo Liners!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like