Animal Kingdom Conservation Station

Hello!

I’m visiting the World 3/1 through 3/8. We had planned to visit Animal Kingdom on 3/6; however, Rafiki’s planet watch and Conservation Station are not showing available hours. Does anyone know when they post hours for these attractions? We can move our schedule around and visit on 3/4, but we would prefer not to do so. This happened on a previous visit and the attraction ended up being open afterall. I am just curious if anyone knows about this?

Thanks!

Christie

I’ve never been there when it hasn’t been open. If you go any day during the daylight hours, I would think it’s open. Great place to rest and renew your energy!

@christieb33 - Look at hours for the attractions found there, such as Affection Section, Conservation Station, Habitat Habit, and the Wildlife Express Train. They seem to be open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (except the train closes at 4:30).

Is it worth taking the time to go there? Does the train come to the station frequently to return to the rest of the park?

Yes! It is definitely worth it, IMHO. The train just goes back and forth all day. I finally got to see it I’m my October 2020 trip, and wondered why I hadn’t gone up there before.

4 Likes

I was able to join the Fab5 on my last trip out there and on the train to Rafiki’s, we were able to see the baby rhino backstage as we passed.

5 Likes

That was great!!

3 Likes

That was so fun!

3 Likes