Animal Butts

Yikes!
We have a bear-proof can. The problem with them is that there is a fine line between what will keep a bear out and what will keep me out.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Country living at its best

4 Likes

And just to prove we weren’t really going off the rails.
Here’s a bear that wore itself out trying to get into @Pod’s cans. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Not WDW, but here are some butts from Detroit today…

14 Likes

Odds and Ends from 2015 :sunglasses:

And something completely different.
Back side of Lights

Back side of Tree
(Just for @OBNurseNH)

12 Likes

Hi pretty tree! 86 days to go!

8 Likes

Woot Woot!!! :tada::tada:

4 Likes

Samtsirhc yrrem to you too!

Those were great lights.

7 Likes

Well played!

1 Like

This guy was purposely walking on the safari trail in front of our truck for a couple minutes.

12 Likes

And this guy was purposely hiding his butt:

13 Likes

I had a polar bear hiding his butt today.

4 Likes

Love the backside of lights!

6 Likes

We rope dropped our zoo today so we could be sure to see the new baby tiger cubs! Good thing too; the line after we had to leave the tiger habitat was so long, I don’t think the people at the end of it got to see them (they are only out for a couple hours right now.) I got these cute animal bottoms:

Baby tiger bottom

Lion bottom:

Black bear bottom

red panda bottom:

13 Likes

A red panda bottom?!!! That’s surely a win?

3 Likes

yes, we are really lucky that we have two zoos near us that have red pandas! They are almost never out/active, but today they were. It’s a treat!

5 Likes

They had just finished building a really neat new red panda habitat at the Detroit Zoo, with a viewing bridge thing, when they had to shut down and it’s definitely not conducive to distancing at all so the new viewing areas have been closed since they opened.

Also, here’s some butts from AK on Friday.

12 Likes

Red pandas are my favorites and also raccoons for obvious reasons. They just give me such joy.

6 Likes

If you are willing to drive a bit further, Toledo has red pandas and you can book a behind the scenes tour to help feed them!

That’s a bummer that they’ve had to keep the exhibit at the Detroit Zoo closed. I hope things get better in that area soon :purple_heart: No politics, just well wishes

2 Likes

Do birds have butts?

8 Likes