3 Likes

Wow!! Very authentic. Butts Gone Wild!!! :rofl:
Looks like you’re enjoying the safari!

8 Likes

Yeah it was awesome, home now

5 Likes

Here is a turkey butt I saw last week outside my office

14 Likes

We had wild turkeys at my old office too. Yours looks similar to mine. It was entertaining to watch them peacock for the ladies. We also had coyotes and snakes. Saw a coyote in the parking lot once when I went to the breakroom. It was definitely not a domestic dog. I stayed inside. :wink:

6 Likes

Right outside our window during Sanaa lunch:

The one on the left:

Just for Liners, let’s go in for a closer inspection

14 Likes

We can sometimes get coyotes wandering in our neighborhood. I’ve driven past one once or twice just a block or so away from my house. As long as you keep small pets inside and leave them alone, they usually leave things alone. Social media usually reports sightings so people know to bring/keep small dogs in. They definitely don’t look like dogs.

5 Likes

What About Spring Makes Disney World Want to Put Animal Butts on Everything?! | the disney food blog

4 Likes

:roll_eyes: another DFB click bait article. “Butts on everything!” …proceeds to show only ONE thing that is a butt.

5 Likes

You are correct BUT it fit the theme of the thread :thread:. There was a Disney animal butt or bumm

3 Likes

Does animal poop count? I have pictures of that.

2 Likes

I’ve read the guide so many times (literally cover to cover) that my question is: is it a pic from the fastpass line for EE?

3 Likes

Nope. Comparative Ursus scatology.
Trying to figure out if it was U. americanus or U. arctos horribilis that tore up my berry bushes last October.

Does a bear poop in the woods? I don’t know, but they sure poop in my driveway.

2 Likes

Oh scat! :smirk:

4 Likes

I almost pooped in my driveway when I went to go take the trash down and I realized I was staring at a bear right in front of me in my trash bin.

8 Likes